- Office hours for student advisory by arrangement
- 02/2016 – present: Teaching and Research assistant, PhD student at the Chair for Islamic Studies and Gender Studies, Institute of Asian and Oriental Studies, University of Zurich. Current PhD project on Arabic sexology (1900-1940), supervised by Prof. Bettina Dennerlein (University of Zurich) and Prof. Anke von Kügelgen (University of Bern)
M.A. in Islamic and Middle Eastern Studies (major) and Science of Religion (minor) at the University of Bern, with a MA thesis on the concept of race (nežād) in early 20th century Iranian nationalist discourses, supervised by Prof. Reinhard Schulze
- 2012 – 2014: Tutor and Junior Research Assistant at the Institute of Islamic Studies and Oriental Philology, University of Bern
- 2011 Graduate student at the Center for Middle Eastern Studies at the University of Texas, Austin
- 2006 – 2010: B.A. in Islamic Studies (major; Arabic/Persian) and Religious Studies (minor) at the University of Zurich
- Intellectual history, history of science in the Islamicate world.
- Race, gender and sexualities in Arab and Iranian intellectual history.
Introduction to Islamic Studies (Fall 2019/2020)
Modern Thinkers of The Islamic World (Spring 2018)
Arabic Grammar / Arabic III (Fall 2016/2017/2018)
Arabic II (Spring 2016/2017/2018)