Associate Professor of Yangtze University, Member of Ancient Literature Association of Hubei Province, Member of Qu Yuan Research Association of Hubei Province
The music and orchestic poems of Tang Dynasty; The musical and orchestic culture of Chu Region; The musical and orchestic history of ancient Chinese; The cultural and linguistic communication between China and foreign countries
- Studies on the poems depicting the dance of Tang Dynasty. Beijing: People’s Publishing House, 2016.
- The evolution of musical and orchestic Culture of Chu Region. Beijing: People’s Publishing House, forthcoming.
- Phoenix and Chinese Music and Dance, Wuhan: Hubei Education Press, forthcoming.
- Studies on the music and dance of Zhu zhi in Chu Region of Tang Dynasty. Theory Monthly, 2017,5:63-66.
- A study on the poetry about Hu xuan dance and Hu teng dance in Tang Dynasty. The Dance Magazine, 2017,6: 24-27.
- The orchestic and musical perspectives of Emperor Xuanzong of the Tang Dynasty and its cultural significance. Journal of Beijing Dance Academy, 2016,4:53-58.
- A study on the sword dance and the poetry about it in the Tang Dynasty. Journal of Nanjing Arts Institute (Music & Performance), 2016, 2:127-131.
- The influence of confucian musical aesthetics on the music and poetry in Zhenguan period. Journal of Guizhou University (Art Edition), 2016, 1:80-87.
- A study on the activity of dancing horses in Tang Dynasty’s palace. Journal of Changji University, 2016, 2, 38-44.
- Studies on the images of Wu Ji in the dancing poems of the Tang Dynasty——and the aesthetic inclination on the female of the Tang people. Journal of Social Science of Jiamusi University, 2015, 3:109-112.
- Study on the creation stages of Bai Juyi’s dancing poems. Journal of Xichang College (Social Science Edition), 2015, 3:7-11.
- On the development of Bai zhu dance and the creation if Bai zhu songs. Journal of Xichang College (Social Science Edition), 2014,1: 19-23.
- Studies on the poems, posture and occasion of Ta-ge through Complete Tang Poems. Journal of Beijing Dance Academy, 2013,1:47-50.
- An elementary discussion on the alteration and culture significance of the orchestic and musical perspectives of the emperors in the early Tang Dynasty. JiaoXiang (Journal of Xi’an Conservatory of Music), 2013, 2: 21-26.
- Studies on To Wang Lun of Li Bai from cultural connotation of Ta-ge of the Tang Dynasty. Lantai World, 2013, 3:58-59.
- Research on the evolution of musical and orchestic Culture of Chu Region (National social Science Foundation of China, 2018)
- The Development course of ancient musical and orchestic Culture of Chu Region ( A key project of Hubei Provincial Education Department, 2018)
- The history of the music and dance of Chu Region (Social Science Foundation of Hubei Province, 2017-2018)
- The influence of myth on the dance of Chu Region (Foundation of Hubei Provincial Education Department, 2016-2018)
- The construction of brand of the musical and orchestic culture of Chu in Jingzhou City and its promotion of the cultural tourism industry (Foundation of Jingzhou Social Science Federation, 2018)